6 Books that Changed My WHOLE Life
About a year ago, I decided to really allocate time to reading more books. I also took the time to implement strategies from each one that I’ve learned over time. So, I decided to create a list of the six books that change my life.
#1 - DOTCOM Secrets
By: Russel Brunson
This is probably one of the BEST marketing books on the planet.
- Creating Lasting Sales Funnels
- The Value Ladder Concept
- The Soap Opera Sequence(GOOGLE IT!)
#2 - How to Win Friends and Influence People
By: Dale Carnegie
As an introvert, this book changed my life.
- Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
- Remember that a person’s name is, to that person, the sweetest and most important sound in any language
#3 - The Lean Startup
By: Eric Ries
This book helped me gain perspective on SO MANY THINGS. Great tips:
- Validate your idea and get people to pay as EARLY as possible.
- Focus on customers, THEN product.
- BML - build, measure and learn
#4 - The 4-Hour Workweek
By: Timothy Ferriss
This book is legendary. It teaches you how to automate, delegate and dominate by leveraging VAs, processes and more to love life on YOUR Terms.
Everyone needs to read this ...YESTERDAY
#5 - The E- Myth Revisited
By: Michael E. Gerber
The E- Myth talks A LOT about building your business as a Turn-Key Operation.
As a franchise-based operation, you’re building systems of what to do at every stage of the business and solutions to slowly pull yourself OUT of the day-to-day. GREAT read!
#6 - Rich Dad Poor Dad
By: Robert T. Kiyosaki
This book changed my outlook on a lot of things especially DEBT.
A few keys:
- Rich people buy ASSETS not LIABILITIES.
- Learn to SELL. Period.
- Broaden skills to include FINANCIAL LITERACY.
So, what’s your favorite book RIGHT NOW?
July 9, 2019